At Wintergreen we want all of our sites to look good, function flawlessly, be clear and informative, and be secure. The site should serve its purpose and your needs.
Each site we create:
- Is responsive
- Responsive means that your website will look good on any screen size. We put careful attention into making sure your site looks good on phones, tablets, and larger desktop screens.
- Is accessible
- Everyone should be able to use the internet, that's why we make sure our sites can be used by the visually impaired and people who can't use a mouse.
- Has basic SEO
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) allows people to easily find you when they use Google or Bing.
- We use a checklist that not only makes your website easier to find, but makes it appear higher in the list of search results.
- If you have a site without basic SEO, you run the risk of your site losing potential visitors.
Ready to order a website?Click here to get started
We think the best way to personalize your site, is to learn about you, your business, and what exactly you're looking for.
Starting off with our website questionnaire is a quick and easy way to find out what you want out of your website, and it also gives us some basic content.
Once we figure out the scope of the project, we send you a proposal that states what you will receive if we are to work together. It will include how many pages your site will have, features, design revisions, budget, estimated time, etc.
Everything the project will include will be outlined in this proposal.
Next, we figure out what your site should look like.
We design a mockup based on how you want your website to look and feel. This is like a rough draft, where we can visually work out the kinks before we lock anything down.
When you're happy with your mockup and we get your approval, we move onto the next step.
This is where we figure out all of the text, photos, and graphics your site needs.
It is the client's responsibility to provide most of the content to us, but if you need help, either we will help you, or we will do our best to refer you to someone else who can get you what you need.
We start coding your website based on the mockup that we agreed upon, starting with optimizing it for mobile, and then for wider screens. We then populate it with content, test it on multiple browsers and devices, and look for bugs or mistakes.
Next, we work on SEO, making sure that your site will show up in relevant searches, and that shared links appear correctly.
Once you approve of the final version and everything in the proposal is met, your site is ready to launch!